Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Today was another whirlwind day! After lunch with my family, I came home to clean up the house, wash the car and do the laundry! I managed to get a birthday card done too! : ) It is a simple one! I saw the layout on a older post on Splitcoaststampers.



I made the round sentiment on Microsoft Word and just printed it on my printer. I used Fiskars Treading Water punch, Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities dies and paper from My Minds Eye (I love PAPER!!). The cupcake stamp is from the birthday cupcake clear stamp set by Inkadinkado.


http://www.inkadinkado.com/shop/pc/viewContent.asp?idpage=1





I colored the cupcake with copic markers.





Cheers,

Erica

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great idea to use MS Word to do your circular lettering.
I think I might have to try that.

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous design, adorable! *~*

Ann said...

Very cute! Love the colors and fun LO!