Sunday, January 25, 2009

Valentine's Day is coming soon....

Can you believe it....January is almost over! Where did the time go? Oh my! Well, this in mind, my focus today was a Valentine's card for my sweet niece.



I cannot wait to get this in the mail for her. (I added cotton candy stickles after taking the first pic)

The stamp is from Magnolia, her name is Tilda. I colored the image with copics, used Wilton mini heart doilies, SU! scalloped punch and CTMH "Say it in style".

Here are the copics I used:


I also used stickles by Ranger. The hat pin was something I put together from the jewlery section in Michaels : ) (I'm too cheap to by those from SU!) I also used pearly embellies from Michael's $1 spot.
Cheers,
Erica








10 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

This is an ADORABLE card!! So glad that you shared it with the Magnolia group!

Covered In Crafts said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable and well colored. Am I the only one who doens't have those markers yet?? I'm so jealous!

Candy said...

Hi Erica!
Oh your neice will love this great card. Love the reds you have put on it! Looks so bright and cheery.
What fun you had!
Candy

marsha said...

This card is SUPER! I love your coloring, the colors you chose and your layout! I'll be looking for more of your creations.

Vivi Casale said...

your card is so cute! I loved all the colors you used!!
Hugs
Vivi Casale

Ann said...

SO cute! I love the doily, ribbon, and pin!

Swamp Tulip said...

I love this - so pretty. Great job.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Very cute! Love those little pearls!

Melody said...

Such I cute card! I love the heart and the checked ribbon.