Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's Hedgehogs



Penny Black stamps are so cute! This stamp is called T.L.C. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. It is a fabulous coloring technique that allows the color to blend very well.
It gives the image a watercolored look.
Here is another version:



The card has a bow tied on the side which is pulled to open the card. Here is the inside...


I also used "Xmas red" stickles, Ranger glossy accents and SU! Happy Heart Day stamp set for the sentiment. I wrote "love you" on the front.

Doesn't this just put you in a Valentine's mood?

I will be teaching this card at my LSS (local scrap store) on Valentine's Day. If you are in the central Texas area, please stop by.


Happy Stampin!
-Erica







5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this image,so very sweet, awesome coloring too! *~*

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute!!!!

Godelieve said...

These are super cute cards!

Ann said...

SO cute! I love that pink ribbon on the second one!

Rebecca said...

That fluffy pink ribbon is yummy!