Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stamp of the Month at my LSS

Whew!!! It has been another busy Saturday! I went to my LSS and made some great cards with the stamp of the month from Great Impressions. All were colored with copic markers. Here are a few of the cards I made.




Oh man! I just noticed that I colored the strawberries wrong on the first card! Woops! I got the chocolate and the red backwards! Guess that just makes this card even more special!

Stamps are from
http://www.greatimpressionsstamps.com/home.html


Cheers,
Erica




5 comments:

Ginny said...

these are gorgeous..tfs

Denise said...

I think your strawberries look just fine. Great job of coloring. This is my down fall. Great cards.

Jacquel said...

Cute cards and nice coloring! tfs!!!

Unknown said...

Delicious!

Ann said...

These look yumm-y! I love these food stamps!